Reporting a Chemical non-performance

If you believe you have had a non-performance or an adverse experience following use under a Minor Use Permit, please report it.

A ‘non-performance’ is an unintended or unexpected effect on plants, plant products, animals, human beings or the environment, including injury, sensitivity reactions or lack of efficacy associated with the use of an agricultural chemical product(s) when used according to label (or permit) directions.

To make a report, use the form opposite and email the completed form directly to: