Passionfruit Australia is the voice of our industry
We are the peak industry body representating all passionfruit stakeholders, lobbying on your behalf, whether you are a grower, wholesaler, or you provide services along the supply chain.
By becoming a member of Passionfruit Australia (PAI) you will receive:
As a member of PAI you also have the opportunity to shape the direction of the passionfruit industry in Australia by sharing your ideas, voting on important matters at meetings and being eligible to nominate for committee and advisory positions within the association.
Nominate now to join the Management Committee and help shape the future of your industry. Everyone is welcome – every variety – every growing region.
As a member, you will have access to all of the resources generated by PAI. Click on the button below to JOIN Passionfruit Australia now – Membership payments can be made by Credit Card or Direct Deposit only. Fees include GST.
NEW Grower Member: $253
RENEWAL Grower Member: $198 per year
Associate Members receive a 20% discount on advertising packages which include more than one advertising insertion. Click on the button below to JOIN Passionfruit Australia now – Membership payments can be made by Credit Card or Direct Deposit only. Fees include GST.
NEW Associate Membership: $297
RENEWAL Associate Membership: $242 per year
Don’t want to become a member of PAI?
If you are an existing passionfruit levy payer you are eligible to access all of the resources on this website and to register to receive The Passion Vine magazine and invitations to participate in all events funded by Hort Innovation using the passionfruit strategic levy investment fund.
Simply complete your details below to receive e-newsletters and The Passion Vine quarterly magazine.
PLEASE NOTE: Only current Members of Passionfruit Australia can apply for the training Scholarships, access growing support through the online Grower Forum and receive other member benefits like special offers and a Farm Biosecurity Planner.
Please note, only Australian passionfruit industry levy payers can register.
Join Hort Innovation
Becoming a member of Hort Innovation gives you:
- Relationship Manager – access to your industry’s Relationship Manager
- Hortlink – a quarterly update on every levy fund investment
- Grower Intel – specific industry news and information that is for you and about your levy fund investment
- Growing Innovation – our e-newsletter about horticulture news and articles with the latest cross-sectoral updates and media exposure
- Events – direct invitations to participate in industry events, as well as Hort Innovation consultations and forums that help you stay connected to the company, the research and each other
- Networking – member specific events where you can meet with other likeminded-growers, the team behind Hort Innovation and hear about the lasted investments in R&D and marketing from experts
- Voting – levy payers can have a say at the Annual General Meeting by registering for voting entitlements – decisions about the company are made via this mechanism; every vote counts.
Please remember paying a levy does not automatically make you a member of Hort Innovation.